... However myPmpsProject shall get reflexive dimension: as project it shall be managed and documented by its' own results. It shall deliver its own documents as examples of the collected tools and techniques. And here are the results:
I had a dream ...
Why not sincerely discussing open source project management software and its capability? Why not trying to collect and develop so many small pieces of open source project management software that each project management (sub) process is adequately supported by open source software? Why not transferring the old idea of unix to the domain 'project management'?
... but a dream is a dream is dream ...
Why not becoming autonomic and doing the whole work of a project manager with open source software? Why not sharing project management tools and applications in complete freedom? And - at least later on - why not having a set of standardized project management xml files being editable by different software?
... hence let us start with the first small steps:
Let us create a little open (source) project which shall establish the possibility of an open source based project management work. Let myPmps and myPmpsFactory become the scope of myPmpsProject. And let this little project be managed by those open tools, techniques, and applications which myPmpsProject itself discovers. In other words: let this little project become its' own example:
- Let myPmpsProject be defined by a statement of work and a project charter!
- Let myPmpsProject correctly reply the project charter by a preliminary project scope statement indicating in which way the project manager has understood the project charter!
- Let myPmpsProject develop the project scope statement by translating the scope into two sets of verifiable usecases, the usecases being fulfilled by the basic release and the usecases being fulfilled by the extended release!
- Let the roadmap of myPmpsProject being documented by a milestone list.
- Let myPmpsProject exemplarily document the working packages and the activities of the second phase by a Working-Packages-Mind-Map, by an elaborated WBS and by the corresponding activity list.
- Let the sesond phase of myPmpsProject offer a scope management plan.
- Let the sesond phase of myPmpsProject offer a time management plan.
- Let the sesond phase of myPmpsProject be documented by an elaborated activity list and a project schedule.
- Let the sesond phase of myPmpsProject offer a complete risk management of itself containing a risk management plan and a risk register